Lady Gaga has released her latest
short film music video for the single ‘Marry The Night’ off her Haus of Gaga album and if you thought she’s it would be anything less that 13 minutes, you were wrong! If you thought that for once she’d do a video that actually made some sort of sense so that the average American person can understand what the hell is going on, you were wrong again! Because after all, she is Gaga. She was sent here from another planet to confuse us, make us think, and completely creep us the fuck out.
I don’t know about you, but all I got from this video was this:
- Hats tipped to the side are romantic.
- Mint will be super in this Spring.
- Lady Gaga likes gummy bears.
- Cheerios & milk can get messy if you’re going through some shit.
- Lady Gaga may sometimes be stylish, but she is not a certified beautician. Don’t let her dye your hair.
- Bedazzling your denim will always be cool.
Apperently I missed the big picture & the video is actually suppsoed to portray what Gaga went through when she was dropped by her first record lablel, Island Def Jam. Ahhh, of course!
Check it out for yourselves & let me know what you think!