In the spirit of Thanksgiving here are the Top 5 Suzie Says is thankful for!
- One of my favorite NYC restaurants is opening up in Miami! If you’ve never seen the movie Serendipity, or have never eaten anything off the world’s largest menu you are seriously missing out! Serendipity 3 will open up on Lincoln Road by the end of the year! I can’t wait for some Frozen Hot Chocolate! Yum!
- There may still be an NBA lockout & it’s unfortunate we can’t watch our Miami Heat play, but at least we can be thankful for the Miami Marlins & our brand new stadium right? I can’t wait!
- While France government banned Rihanna’s ‘We Found Love’ video from being played on any of their channels, we can be thankful that our country isn’t so uptight. So watch the video all you want & be thankful!
- As some of you may know, I’m over the Kardashians. All of them, even Bruce. I’ve unfollowed them on Twitter & refused to vote for Rob on Dancing with the Stars. It’s serious. So this is why I am so thankful that this season none of the Kardashians will be “taking” Miami. This city is ours, go take New York.
- & last but not least, while the rest of the country has seen crazy amounts of snow since October ,we Miami residents can be thankful for our amazing weather year round! Pool party anyone?